1. Check and report any damages or shortages to the delivering carrier and / or Morgan Olson, LLC Parts Sales within 24 hours of receipt.
2. Part’s can be returned for credit when authorization is given within thirty (30) business days from date of shipment, all parts subject to inspection. To obtain a written or verbal authorization number, please call your service representative.
3. Authorization for return is valid for thirty (30) days from date issued.
4. All returns for credit are to be arranged and shipped prepaid by customer.
5. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking charge.
6. Merchandise returned in un-saleable condition will not be accepted for credit.
7. The purchaser is solely responsible for filing claims against the carrier for any loss or damage of items signed.
Examine all shipments carefully before the delivering carrier leaves your premises. Where damage or shortage has occurred be sure to have the freight bill show this and have it signed by the driver. Concealed damage claims must be made with in forty eight hours.