Return Goods Authorization Policy
1. Check and report any damages or shortages to the delivering carrier and / or Morgan Olson, LLC Parts Sales within 24 hours of receipt.
2. Part’s can be returned for credit when authorization is given within ten (10) business days from date of shipment, all parts subject to inspection. To obtain a written or verbal authorization number, please call your service representative.
3. Authorization for return is valid for thirty (30) days from date given.
4. All returns for credit are to be arranged and shipped prepaid by customer.
5. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking charge.
6. Merchandise returned in un-saleable condition will not be accepted for credit.
7. The purchaser is solely responsible for filing claims against the carrier for any loss or damage of items signed.
Examine all shipments carefully before the delivering carrier leaves your premises. Where damage or shortage has occurred be sure to have the freight bill show this and have it signed by the driver. Concealed damage claims must be made with in forty eight hours.
Exceptions on instances where credit will not be given:
- All sales $45.00 or less are final.
- Special ordered items and items without a part number (NPN).
- Delivery, installation and other fees for services performed are nonrefundable after the service has been completed.
- Parts manufactured to customer’s specifications may not be cancelled or returned.
- Electrical parts are non-returnable.
How to return items:
- Call Morgan Olson Parts at 1-800-233-4823 and obtain a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number in advance of shipping.
- Authorization for a return is not automatic and must go through an approval process before any Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number is given.
- Goods are to be returned freight prepaid to Morgan Olson Parts. All returns must be properly packaged and identified with the RGA number provided.